Are you a great Chrome user? Glad to hear that. But first, consider whether any of the currently required Chrome extensions are missing from your browsing life, so here we are going to share with you the 10 best Chrome extensions that are suitable for everyone. So let’s get started.
When you have too many passwords to remember, LastPass remembers them for you.
This Chrome extension is an easy way to save your time and increase security. It is a single password manager that will log you into all your accounts. All you need to remember is one word: your LastPass password to log in to all or any of your accounts.
- Save username and password and LastPass will log you in automatically.
- Fill out the form quickly to save your address, credit card number and more.
MozBar is an SEO toolbar extension that makes it easy for you to analyze the SEO of your web page while you surf. You can customize your search so that you see data for a specific region or for all regions. You get data like website and domain authority and link profile. The status column tells you if there are any non-following links on the page. You can also compare link metrics. There is also a Pro version of Mozbar.
Grammarly is a real-time grammar checking and spelling tool for online writing. It checks spelling, grammar and punctuation as you type and has a dictionary feature that indicates related words. Grammarly also has a mobile keyboard app if you use a mobile phone for writing.
VidIQ is a SaaS product and Chrome extension that makes it easy to manage and optimize your YouTube channels. It keeps you informed about your channel’s performance with real-time analytics and powerful insights.
- Learn more about Insights and Statistics in addition to YouTube Analytics
- Find cool videos with the Trending tab.
- You can check the YouTube ranking of any video and see how your own video is doing on the charts.
- Track keyword history to determine when a keyword’s popularity is rising or falling over time.
- Quickly find out which videos are currently performing best on YouTube.
- Let this tool suggest keywords for you to use in your title, description, and tags.
ColorZilla is a browser extension that allows you to find the exact color of any object in your web browser. This is especially useful when you want the elements on your page to match the color of the image.
- Advanced color picker (like Photoshop)
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator
- The “Webpage Color Analyzer” site helps you determine the color palette used in a particular website.
- 7 Pallet viewer with pre-installed palette
- Idroper – Take a sample of any pixel color on the page
- Color history of recently selected colors
- The tag displays some information about the component, including name, class, ID and size.
- Auto-copy selected colors to the clipboard
- Get the colors of the dynamic hover elements
- Pick colors from flash objects
- Pick colors at any zoom level
Honey is a Chrome extension that lets you save every product from the website and notify them when they are available at a low price.
- Best to find exclusive prices on Amazon.
- A free rewards program called Honey Gold.
- Find and filter the simplest value to suit your demand.
- Instant notifications.
7. GMass: A powerful Chrome extension for Gmail marketers
GMass (or Gmail Mass) allows users to compose and send mass emails using Gmail. It is a great tool so you can use it as a replacement for third-party email sending platforms. You will like GMass to increase your emailing efficiency on the platform.
8. Assumption Web Clipper: Chrome extension for geeks
It is a Chrome extension for Geeks that enables you to highlight and save what you see on the web.
Designed by Notation, Google Space can be different to help groups create higher ideas and collaborate more effectively.
- Save anything online with just one click
- Use it on any device
- Quickly organize your saved clips
- Tag, share and comment on clips
If you are a person who works online, you need to surf the internet to complete your business. And often there is no time to read or analyze something. But it is important that you do that. Notation Web Clipper will help you with that.
9. WhatFont: Chrome extension to recognize any site fonts
WhatFont is a Chrome extension that allows web designers to easily identify and compare different fonts on a page. When you first use it on any page, WhatFont will copy the selected page. He uses this page to find out which fonts are present and generates an image which shows all those fonts in different sizes. In addition to visible websites like Google or Amazon, you will use embedded fonts jointly wherever they are used.
10. Similar Web: Traffic Rank and Website Analysis Extension
The same web is an SEO add-on for both Chrome and Firefox. It allows you to check web site traffic and key metrics for any web site as well as engagement rate, traffic ranking, keyword ranking and traffic source. This is often a great tool if you want to find new and effective SEO ways to analyze trends across the web.
- Find keyword trends
- Learn the latest keywords
- Take advantage of real traffic insights
- Analyze the connection metrics
- Explore unique visitor data
- Analyze your industry range
- Use month to date data
How to install Chrome extension in Android
I know everyone knows how to install extension in pc but most people do not know how to install it in android phone so I will show you how to install it in android.
1. Download Kiwi Browser from Play Store and then open it.
2. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner and select the extension.
3. To access the Chrome Web Store or the Easy Search Chrome Web Store (from the + Store), click and access it.
4. Once you find the extension, click on Add to Chrome, a message will pop up asking if you want to confirm your choice. Press OK to install the extension in Kiwi browser.
5. To manage extensions on the browser, tap the three dots in the upper right corner. Then select Extensions to access the list of installed extensions that you can disable, update, or remove with a few clicks.
Your Chrome extensions should be installed on Android, but there’s no guarantee they’ll all work. Because Google Chrome extensions are not optimized for Android devices.
The final saying
We hope that this list of the 10 best Chrome extensions that are right for everyone will help you choose the right Chrome extensions. We have chosen extensions after matching their features with the needs of different classes of people. Also let me know in the comments section which extension you like the most