Apple has assured that your data is safe and secure using iCloud. iCloud comes to the rescue after tragic events such as iPhone loss, damage, or breakage, iOS crash, and so on, which result in data loss. However, there have been cases where consumers have been unable to restore data from an iCloud backup, such as the following:
Case 1: Steve discovered that several of his contacts and messages were missing from his iPhone X after upgrading to iOS 12. For the missing data on his device, he used iCloud backup. However, none of the lost messages or contacts could be found in the iCloud backup, much to his astonishment.
Case 2: Susan deleted last year’s vacation photos from her Camera Roll by accident. She was able to recover those images by restoring an iCloud backup. Though she was able to recover her holiday photos from her iPhone, she was unable to recover many of her other photos and videos.
This article explains how to restore deleted or lost images, videos, Camera Roll, Contacts, Call History, Conversations, Notes, Reminders, Calendar, Safari Bookmarks, Voice Memos, WhatsApp, Tango, Kik messages, Apps Library, and other items from an iCloud backup.
1. Using An iPhone, Recover Deleted Data From An iCloud Backup
Sign in to your iCloud account and restore the saved backup file to restore your iPhone data. However, the procedure erases all of your iPhone’s existing data.
Steps Using an iPhone, you can recover deleted data from an iCloud backup
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Erase all contents and settings by going to General > Reset.
- In the confirmation window, choose Erase Now.
- Follow the directions on the screen until you reach the Apps & Data page.
- Select Restore from iCloud Backup from the drop-down menu.
- Go to your iCloud account and sign in.
- Choose the backup file from the list and wait for it to complete.
2. iCloud.com Data Can Be Recovered Using A PC Or A Mac
You can retrieve data from iCloud.com on your PC or Mac if you don’t have the iPhone, or if it’s lost or broken. It allows you to recover data from iCloud Drive and other apps that has been erased from your iPhone.
To restore Contacts from icloud.com, for example, follow the procedures below:
- Open icloud.com on your computer’s browser.
- Go to your iCloud account and sign in.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Contacts under Advanced.
- Click the Restore button.
- To confirm, click Restore.
You can also recover deleted photographs, videos, notes, calendar events, and reminders.
iCloud.com also allows you to retrieve deleted items from the ‘Recently Deleted folder in iCloud Drive on icloud.com’ within the last 30 days.
How to Retrieve iPhone Data from iCloud Drive (icloud.com)
- Go to icloud.com and log in.
- Go to iCloud Drive and choose it.
- In the lower right corner, click Recently Deleted.
- Choose the file you wish to restore and then click Restore. Recover
3. Without Losing Your Existing iPhone Data, You Can Recover From An iCloud backup
iCloud data recovery software is a safe way to retrieve data from iCloud that has been accidentally deleted or lost. The software allows you to restore an iCloud backup without wiping the data on your iPhone. You can recover deleted images, videos, texts, and voice memos while maintaining your current iPhone data. Because individual contacts, messages, photographs, videos, and other items cannot be restored with direct iCloud recovery, iCloud data recovery software is a significantly more useful tool.
It recovers data from your iPhone in a variety of circumstances, including deletion, theft, damage, iOS crash or upgrade, factory reset, and so on.
How to restore deleted data from an iCloud backup without affecting existing iPhone data
- On your PC or Mac, download and run the Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone trial* edition.
- Choose Recover from iCloud Backup from the main menu.
- Choose what you wish to recover and then press Next.
- Fill with your Apple ID and password.
- The iCloud backup files that are currently available are listed. Select the required iPhone backup and click Scan.
- After the scanning procedure is completed, preview your data before attempting to restore it. Click Deep Scan if you don’t see the data you’re looking for in the list.
- Choose the items you want to recover and save them. On your iPhone or PC, you may examine the iCloud backup and save the retrieved data.
The trial software searches the disc and displays a preview of all files that can be recovered. Once you’ve determined the software’s functionality, you can save the recoverable files by activating it.
Thank You So Much Keep Reading Our thefitfinder Blog Page In Google